Grmc Provide a Detailed construction and fabrication Shop drawings With the help of BIM and Autocad that show the proposed material, shape, size, and assembly of the parts and how the entire unit will be installed.
The following are the some of the elements are commonly involved in Shop drawings
elevators, structural steel, trusses, precast, windows, appliances, cabinets, air handling units, and millwork. Also critical are the installation and coordination shop drawings of the MEP trades such as sheet metal ductwork, piping, plumbing, fire protection, and electrical.
We are also provides a Detail Sleeve drawings for Floors level,Walls for Construction Purpose
The following are the some the Elements we will include sleeve.
- Sleeve for Pipes in a floor,If a floor is not provided Sunken portion
- Sleeves for PIpes in Pumproom RC Walls
- Sleeves for Pipes/Duct/Cables in a building wall if it is R.C.C
- For cables we provide wall/deck penetration sleeve to avoid any damage to cable from material shifting on deck.
- Deck penetrations on offshore platform provided to avoid water/chemical dripping to lower deck in case of spillage.